CWB offers fire safety consultancy to all types of clients including; landlords, licensed properties, employers. charity organisations, site contractors and more...
CWB Fire Safety Consultants offer a wide range of services including;
fire risk assessments across all building types for both life safety and property protection as well as construction sites, compartmentalisation and fire door surveys, building regulation applications and authority dispute resolution.
CWB Fire Safety Consultants was established by Phil Barry in 2006.
Recognised as a Member of the Institution of Fire Engineers in 1994, Phil has a degree in Building Fire Studies and specialises in fire safety legislation, building regulations and fire risk assessments.
Services We Offer Our Clients
We provide a reliable professional fire safety consultancy and have carried out fire risk assessments, provided advice and training for satisfied customers throughout the UK, Europe and The Middle East.
We provide a wide range of services including:
- Free fire safety advice
- Fire risk assessments across all building types for both life safety and property protection
- Fire risk assessments on construction sites including timber framed sites
- Fire door surveys
- Compartmentation surveys
- Building Fire Strategies
- Fire Engineered Solutions
- Building Regulation applications
- Dispute resolution with enforcing authorities
- Expert witness services
- Bespoke Fire Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training for Local Authorities/Housing Associations